Access IWRA’s Cancun Declaration as well as the Congress video with highlights from the entire week and the latest up-to-date information, including the daily newsletters, Final Programme, Opening and Closing Ceremonies, list of high-level panels and distinguished speakers/ organisations, abstracts presentations, special and poster sessions, draft Awards Ceremony Programme and much more!
The XVI World Water Congress was held in Cancun, Mexico from 29 May to 3 June 2017. This Congress was hosted jointly by IWRA, the National Water Commission of Mexico (CONAGUA) and the National Association of Water and Sanitation Utilities (ANEAS).
IWRA’s Cancun Declaration
Congress video with highlights from Cancun
For more details, please click on any of the links below:
- Online Congress Programme or download the Draft Final Programme
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- High-Level Plenary Panels and List of Distinguished Speakers
- Congress brochures in English and Spanish
- Entire list of Abstracts Presentations & Special Sessions
- Poster Sessions
- Draft Awards Ceremony Programme
For further updates on the Congress access the dedicated website: www.worldwatercongress.com