Read some of the news from last months and access down below our dedicated News Archive with old news, publications, events, etc. since 2010!
- IWRA Newsletter December 2018 Editorial from Mr. Patrick Lavarde
- New Member Space: “IWRA Community”!
- Results: IWRA 2019-2021 Executive Board Elections!
- Now Available: IWRA’s “Smart Water Management Case Study Report”!
- New IWRA Report on “Developing a Global Compendium on Water Quality Guidelines”!
- World Water Council BoG Elections and 9th World Water Forum Presidency
- IWRA Celebrates its 47th Anniversary
- IWRA 2019-2021 Executive Board Elections: Call for Voting
- Smart Water Management Case Study Report
- Developing a Global Compendium on Water Quality Guidelines
- Save the Date Announcement – XVII World Water Congress in Daegu, Korea (11-15 May 2020)!
- IWRA Newsletter September 2018 Editorial from Callum Clench
- Korea International Water Week (KIWW) 2018, 12-15 September
- IWRA Session on What Wicked Problems Face Water Quality Management over the Next 20 Years? at KIWW 2018
- IWRA Newsletter June 2018 Editorial from Mr. Patrick Lavarde
- IWRA’s 2017 Activity Report
- Call for Nominations Now Open: IWRA 2019-2021 Board Members Elections, from May 5th to June 18th, 2018
- IWRA Question of the Year 2018
- Changes in the Water International Editorial Team – Spring 2018
- IWRA present at the Opening Ceremony of the 8th World Water Forum
- IWRA at the 8th World Water Forum in Brasilia, Brazil
- New Documentary Film, “Beyond the Brink” by James Thebaut
- Flip Wester retires as first Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Water International
- Raya Stephan assumes as Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Water International
- IWRA’s Secretary General, Mr. Guy Fradin, interview at RFI (17 February 2018)
- Deadline Extension – Join IWRA’s Water Quality Task Force by 8 December!
- IWRA’s 46th Anniversary
- Call for Candidatures – Extended Deadline for King Hassan II Great World Water Prize
- Dr Wahid joins Water International as an Associate Editor
- The Kyoto World Water Grand Prize
Access the full list of old news, events, publications, global water sector updates and information, among others, by clicking here.