PUBLICATIONS & LIBRARY
Read some of the news from last months and access down below our dedicated News Archive with old news, publications, events, etc. since 2010!
- Call for Nominations: IWRA 2022-24 Board Elections!
- IWRA 2021 Online Conference
- Second IWRA’s Networking Global Cafe (27 May)
- Call for Additional Submissions for IWRA’s XVII World Water Congress
- Executive Office Job Openings
- Contribute with Water International’s Special Issue on Transboundary Water Governance
- Submit your Abstract for IWRA’s 2021 Online Conference (7-9 June)
- Second IWRA 50th Anniversary High-Level Panel
- In memoriam: Tony Allan (1937-2021)
- Invitation: IWRA’s ECYP Task Force Networking Global Cafe (7 April)
- IWRA India Journal (Volumen 10, Issue 1) – January 2021
- IWRA’s President, Gabriel Eckstein, article on “Achieving Water Justice for World Water Day 2021: Valuing Water under the Biden administration”
- Save the Date: IWRA 2021 Online Conference (7-9 June)
- IWRA’s First 50th Anniversary High Level Panel
- Submit UNESCO i-WSSM Research Proposals by 12 March
- Call for members: Join IWRA’s Water Security Task Force
- IWRA Fellow and Honorary Member Nominations
- New Membership Structure: IWRA Town Hall Meeting (17 February 2021)
- Call for Paper Abstracts: 50th IWRA Anniversary Special Issue of Water International!
- IWRA Celebrated its 49th Anniversary!
- Join IWRA Groundwater Task Force Bureau!
- Call for Working Groups: New IWRA Water & Climate Change Task Force!
- Case Studies for IWRA’s Smart Water Cities Project!
- IWRA’s 2020 Online Conference (28-30 October)
- Ignacio Deregibus’, IWRA Communications Officer, article on “The Underexposed Effects of Climate Change on Groundwater: An Out-Of-Sight Crisis”
- IWRA’s 2020 General Assembly
- IWRA India Journal (Volumen 9, Issue 2) – July 2020
- Discover the distinguished recipients of IWRA’s 2020 awards
- Now Open: Call for Abstracts for IWRA’s 2020 Online Conference (29-30 October)!
- New Website: IWRA 2020 Online Conference (29-30 October)!
- Call for Mentoring Early-Career Professionals to Publish with IWRA!
- Save the Date: IWRA Online Conference on Groundwater & Climate Change (29-30 October 2020)!
- Submit UNESCO i-WSSM Research Papers by 22 May!
- Register to IWRA’s XVII World Water Congress!
- Read & Share IWRA’s 2019 Activity Report!
- Watch IWRA’s President Keynote Lecture at IAH’s 2019 Groundwater Congress!
- Read & Contribute to IWRA’s Strategic Priorities!
- Hydrodiplomacy Research and Engagement – What’s New at the University of Arizona
- Read today IWRA’s President, Gabriel Eckstein, article on Future of Water 2020!
- Discover the Water ChangeMaker Awards
- Become a Rapporteur at IWRA’s XVII World Water Congress (and attend for free)
- IWRA Newsletter Editorial – December 2019
- The Association Celebrates its 48th Anniversary!
- Become a World Water Envoy at IWRA’s XVII World Water Congress
- Send IWRA Honorary and Fellow members nominations!
- Call for Proposals for AWC’s Water Project 2020
- The Association welcomes nominations for IWRA awards
- IWRA Question of the Year 2019
- Submit Abstracts & Proposals for IWRA’s XVII World Water Congress!
- New IWRA Task Forces Call For Panellists!
- Submit UNESCO i-WSSM Research Proposals by 13 September
- New Water International Policy Brief – N°11
- IISD Article by Ignacio Deregibus on Water and Waste: Opportunity Knocks
- IWRA India Journal (Volumen 8, Issue 2) – July 2019
- IWRA Newsletter Editorial – June 2019 by Callum Clench
- IWRA President, Gabriel Eckstein, contributions to Thomson Reuters Foundation article
- Contribute to IWRA’s Question of the Year 2019 on Smart Water Management
- New Deadline: Submit Letters of Expression of Interest to Host IWRA’s XVIII World Water Congress now until April 30th!
- IWRA Newsletter Editorial – March 2019 by Gabriel Eckstein
- Interview with IWRA Members: Shervin Hasemi, 1st World Summit on LNOB Contest Winner
- World Water Day 2019 article by Callum Clench on The Korea Herald
- IWRA Elected to the Asia Water Council’s Board of Governors!
- IISD Article by Callum Clench on The Transformative Potential of Women in Water Resource Management
- Future Eco March 2019 article from IWRA’s President, Gabriel Eckstein
- New XVII World Water Congress Website & Brochure!
Stafford Rosenbaum LLP
222 West Washington Avenue, Suite 900
Madison, Wisconsin 53701-1784
United States of America
IWRA Executive Office
21, rue de Madrid 75008