The countdown has begun for the highly anticipated XVIII World Water Congress, set to be held in the bustling city of Beijing. As the world faces increasing challenges related to water management, this leading water event promises to bring together leading experts, policymakers, and innovators to share knowledge, showcase new developments, and foster global collaboration for sustainable management of water resources.
Scheduled to take place from September 11th to 15th, the XVIII World Water Congress aims to address pressing issues such as water security, climate change impacts, and equitable access to clean water. With the theme of “Water for All: Harmony between Humans and Nature”, the XVIII World Water Congress aims to promote coordination and balance between the water needs of humans and nature. The Congress will facilitate knowledge and experience sharing, focusing on investigating the relationship between water, humans and nature, identifying and reconciling all water-related factors in a coordinated manner, and making and implementing water management strategies and polices using systematic approaches.
Things to look forward to:
- Read the Third Announcement!
- The detailed programme now available!
- Expert Speakers Announced for one of the High-Level Plenary Session
- Congress Invitation film now released!
- Join us at the Special Sessions on Wetlands and Water Resources and Water Security in a Changing Environment
- Meet the XVIII World Water Congress Envoys!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.
We look forward to seeing you in Beijing!