Recently Launched: IWRA's Members App
IWRA is excited to inform you that the new members app, powered by Raklet, is now ready to use!
In celebration of its 50th Anniversary this year, and following the new membership structure announced last month, IWRA continues to put its members at the center of everything it does. Today, we invite to download this brand new app, by clicking on the “App Store” or “Google Play” buttons above, and benefit from:
- Being informed of the latest IWRA news and announcements, including new publications, calls for papers and awards, webinars recordings, etc.
- Connecting with other members by their work, sector, educational background and location
- Discovering all IWRA Community events and never miss an occasion to participate and engage
- Messaging to start or join group discussions (task forces and working groups)
- Managing your membership to renew or upgrade to another category
- Finding the next career opportunity
- Much more!
Be informed of the latest news and updates on IWRA events, publications, calls, etc.
Access Water International directly from your app, if you are a Silver or Gold member, newsletters, policy briefs, webinars, etc.
Search for members and areas of interest in the IWRA’s directory, and send personal or group messages.
Participate and engage with IWRA Community on the dedicated discussion board.