The International Water Resources Association (IWRA) announced the launch of the second call for applications for IWRA Membership grants.
A membership grant is a free 12-month Silver membership given to water enthusiasts anywhere in the world who are unable to afford an IWRA Silver membership subscription, following an application process.
Benefits of an IWRA Membership Grant
- Priority will be given to students and young/early career professionals; and to individuals who already hold an active IWRA Bronze Membership; and individuals who have been active in IWRA activities.
- Gender and regional balance will be taken into account.
- Previous membership grant recipients are allowed to reapply up to two times.
The membership grant includes all the relevant benefits associated with an IWRA Silver Membership. These include:
- voting rights,
- ability to run for the Executive Board, and to
- ability to lead a Task Force/Working Group.
- ability to promote your publications/achievements in IWRA’s quarterly newsletters, and through the “Member Spotlight” social media campaigns.
The total number of IWRA Membership Grants offered each year is based on the total number of Gold and Silver institutional members.
IWRA’s Membership Committee will review all applications and allocate all the membership grants. An announcement of the recipients of these grants will be published on our website, and social media channels, through a dedicated email campaign, and in the next issue of the IWRA Update: March 2024 newsletter.
In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for all your nominations!