New Website – IWRA Online Conference
Addressing Groundwater Resilience under Climate Change
29-30 October 2020
The Association is pleased to inform you the launch of IWRA’s 2020 Online Conference new website.
You are cordially invited, therefore, to visit it to learn more about this conference focusing on “Addressing Groundwater Resilience under Climate Change” to be held on October 29th and October 30th, 2020!
You can now access a broad list of new exciting features including:
- Welcome messages from IWRA’s President, Gabriel Eckstein, and both the International Scientific Committee co-chairs, Jean Fried and Jacques Ganoulis
- Overview to learn more about IWRA Online Conferences aiming to share experiences, promote discussions and present new knowledge on dedicated and timely topics each year
- The International Scientific Committee with 16 members that provide the technical and scientific support to this major water event on groundwater and climate change
- Upcoming next week: Call for abstracts! Discover more shortly about the main theme of “Addressing Groundwater Resilience under Climate Change”, and the related themes and sub-themes
- Sign-up to receive the latest online conference news and updates
- Much more (Contact us for sponsorship opportunities, questions or general feedback, leading partners, etc.).
We hope you enjoy the new IWRA 2020 Online Conference website, and we look forward to remotely seeing you in October!