Benefits of becoming an IWRA member
We invite you to join us to help bring about sustainable water management in the 21st century.
Depending on your situation, you may join us as a regular, student, retiree, institutional or corporate member. IWRA provides reduced membership fees for residents of developing countries, and Hori Fund grants are available to underwrite initial memberships of needy scholars from the least developed economies.
AS A MEMBER, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO:
- Receive Water International Journal in electronic format (and optional printed journal): 7 issues per year and free access to all the previous issues;
- Access articles, posters and abstracts from our series of World Water Congresses;
- Be included in the IWRA Member Directory, which allows members to directly contact each other and present their activities and publications;
- Have the opportunity to engage in professional networking and information exchange activities through participation in our National and Regional committees, mail lists server, social networks and IWRA news updates;
- Opportunities to participate in international programmes and processes as representatives of IWRA. IWRA regularly takes part in important international processes (UN Water initiatives, World Water Forum, Inter Academy Council programmes etc) and we are always on the lookout to involve our members in them;
- Special rates for IWRA events;
- Make announcements of your activities on the IWRA Website and Newsletter at no charge;
- Receive our quarterly Newsletter;
- The latest updates on upcoming water events.
To join IWRA, please click on "Become a member" on the left menu. For more information about membership fees, click on "Structure and fees".