The XVI World Water Congress was held in Cancun, Mexico from 29 May to 3 June 2017 and was hosted jointly by IWRA, the National Water Commission of Mexico (CONAGUA) and the National Association of Water and Sanitation Utilities (ANEAS).
Access the Congress daily newsletters as well as latest up-to-date information, including the Cancun Declaration, the Final Programme, the Opening and Closing Ceremonies, the list of high-level panels and distinguished speakers/ organisations, abstracts presentations, special and poster sessions, draft Awards Ceremony Programme and much more!
Congress daily newsletter:
For more details, please click on any of the links below:
- Online Congress Programme or download the Draft Final Programme
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- High-Level Plenary Panels and List of Distinguished Speakers
- Congress brochures in English and Spanish
- Entire list of Abstracts Presentations & Special Sessions
- Poster sessions
- Draft Awards Ceremony Programme
For further updates on the Congress access the dedicated website: www.worldwatercongress.com